Age: 0-4 years
Weight: 0-18 kg
New knowledge tells that all children under 3 years old should travel rearfacing. Crash studies done by ADAC and the International Consumer Organization, ICRT Show 5 times higher risk for severe injury in the neck of children by forward- facing seats contra rearfacing. Practical experience from Scandinavia also points out that the seatshell will protect the child from being injured from smashing into front seats or other fragments. Furthermore there will not be any injuries due to belt intrusion in the child´s body.
Studies from really life accidents done by Volvo show that rearfacing seats are 5 times safer than forwardfacing seats.
- ECE r 44 04, gr.0+ -1.
- Rearfacing ISOfix installation, Click-in & installed.
- Safety leg and tension system give a really tight fit to the car.
- GREEN indicators showing correct installation, RED if false.
- 4 reclined positions. Construction based on iZi Kid X1, test winner of the hardest test in Europe.
- Sandwich construction, reinforced plastic shell with 40mm soft shell inside.
- Soft & Comfortable seat covers.
- Removable and washable seat covers.
1. SIP - Side Impact Protection
2. Five-point harness with central adjustment and height adjustment
3. The lock is always accessible
4. Belt tensioner (ratchet)
5. Indicators to show that the seat has been fitted correctly
6. Belt padding and head-support cushion can easily be removed and washed
7. The cover can be removed and washed using a 40° washing program for wool
8. Back ventilation
9. The support leg provides additional safety
10. The seat can be regulated into four different sitting positions
11. ISOfix attachment
Approved period of use facing rearwards: 0-18kg
Approved facing rearwards:
Seat shell: Polypropylene