Age: 0-1 years
Weight: 0-13 kg
Babies may experience difficulties in sitting upright for any length of time. Medical experts advise the first three months a baby should not sit longer than max. 1 ½ hour. Why?... A baby`s head represents 25% of the total body weight and make a pressure on the spine. This might be unhealthy when sitting too long. When sitting upright too long, the chest might be pressed together and breathing ability will be reduced. This will cause blocking of oxygen uptake! Ref. Brittish Medical Journal, see separate chapter. Therefore BeSafe iZi Sleep is made with a reclined position!
In the car iZi Sleep has to be in upright position for safety reasons. As travelling system or at home you recline the seat and the baby can have a healthy and horizontal position as recommended by medical experts.
- Different belt installation, can be installed in cars with shorter belts.
- Longer than other babyseats, use rearfacing for longer time.
- Solid sandwich construction, reinforced hard shell and soft inner shell.
- 5 pont belts,less pressure on the baby`s body.
- Can be used as travelling system by most popular strollers.
- ISOfix, can be installed as ISOfix system together with BeSafe ISOfix base.
- Very good test results.
See: Brittish Medical Journal
1. Sideimpact protection
2. 5 point safetyharness
4. Easy fittingsystem
5. Removable comfortpad
6. Rocking function
7. Ergonomic carrying handle
8. Washable cover
Approved period of use facing rearwards: 0-13 Kg
Approved facing rearwards:
Seat shell: Polypropylen